[Dailydrool] poop

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 04:45:05 PDT 2011

Speaking of poop, since I have a herd and some poop eaters, I try to get it fresh from the oven.  I have never heard of laws that it cannot go into trash, so this is what I do.  I have one baggy that is the container the other the "glove" and I collect all the deposits for each outing with just two bags.  I don't like poop eating so I watch and gather on the spot.  Sis is not like this, and she does tasks while hounds are out unobserved, but I don't say anything to her, she knows they eat poop, maybe she feels like the better Mom,Auntie for letting them have fun and choice.  We used to joke that we would be rich if any company (biggest joke, cosmetic company) wanted to buy poop by the pound.  Yikes, we would be in poop Heaven!!!
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd