[Dailydrool] MBR Waddle Auction!!

melissa fenchel mibassetrescue at att.net
Sat Apr 23 16:51:36 PDT 2011

Just want to let everyone know....The MBR Waddle 2011 Auction is now on
line!!! Go to www.michiganbassetrescue.org and see all the Wonderful items
up for bidding!! This auction will go LIVE on May 13th in Michigan at the
Quality Inn, Troy. However, you need not be present to win (although we hope
Everyone will be present!!). Bid high!! Bid OFTEN!! There will be more items
added as we go along, so DO check back every few days to see what's  new.

Only THREE weeks and it will all be over!! PLEASE plan to join us for our
18th annual, New and Much Improved Waddle 2011!! May 13th, 14th and 15th in
Lake Orion, Michigan!! We can't WAIT to see you all there!!

No Rain!! No Rain!! No Rain!! (the sun was shining here today...strange
sight!! LOL!)

Melissa and all of our AMAZING Waddle 2011 Committee!

Michigan Basset Rescue
100% Recycled Bassets
http://www.michiganbassetrescue.org
New EMAIL ADDRESS!!