[Dailydrool] DAT FUNDERSHIRT THINGY

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 15:20:01 PDT 2011

Dis how it works,    we gots lots ob dem funder storms last  night,  mommy
& daddy put dat fundershirt on Maggie Wags coz she da  biggest sissy ebber !
so she gotz dis shirt on and it not berry pretty,   why dat thing shows
every bump and curve dat womens gotz, a pudge here, a bulge  there, a roll or
two of fat here and dere trust me, it's not a pretty sight, den  Maggie still
wanted daddy or mommy to hold here, dat funder go bingy, bangy boom  ! and
da priss is scared ! so den it time fur bed and dey take the shirt off coz
wedder man sez only rain no more storms  he LIED !  lots more storms  about
2:00 AM and dey last long long long time,  so mommy getz back up and  puts
dat shirt back on Maggie and made her go to " her  own"  bed and  she didn't
get up da rest ob da night..  me, I didn't ebin nose it stormed  till mommy
and daddy told me dis morning, why dis lady need her beauty  sleep

HAPPY EASTER FROM EVIL ANNIE & MAGGIE WAGS AND MOMMY  TOO