[Dailydrool] making dog treats

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 17:18:12 PDT 2011

DO NOT attempt to dehydrate chicken livers!  They are horrible, messy, never fully cook and
cause an extreme mess that is hard to clean up.   I made this attempt one time and will NEVER
do it again.  Every kind of liver I had done before worked perfectly but poultry liver was the nightmare
from H$LL!  After hours of soaking, scraping, soaking, scrapping that was repeated numerous times
the racks finally came clean.  You have no idea how badly I wanted to throw them away.   Of course
it didn't help that was when I had fractured my ankle and my daughter refused to clean them.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with our foster basset,  Fabulous Freddie
Please Visit Freddie's Cancer Treatment Fundraiser Page:
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc