[Dailydrool] Seen at my vet's office

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 15:40:59 PDT 2011

I have to see I had it happen once.  I was fostering a chihuahua and she went
into heat and I didn't keep my unaltered male lab away from her because really,
how could that possibly happen .... well ... I actually saw it but too late to
stop them.... she helped him .... she got up on a chair ... cutest puppies ...
she had SIX!!  Poor little girl looked like a beach ball right before she
delivered ... managed to find them all good homes and now I know better ...
where there's a will, there's a way.

Not about a Basset, but thought folks might get a chuckle anyway.

A poster for a LOST dog -- "Chloe", a Labrador/Chihuahua mix!!!
How on earth did *that* occur??