[Dailydrool] Strange emails for puppies pt.1

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Wed Aug 3 07:51:47 PDT 2011

Several of the puppies did not have homes so I ran an ad in our local newspaper.(by the time the ad ran they all had potential homes)Anyway,I didn't get any response to the ads.Then one evening I got a phone call from a service that calls for deaf folks,saying this person would like me to email them about what puppy I have available. I do. The email I get back seemed strange to me .Supposedly the person is hearing impaired she wanted the puppy for her 7 year old son's birthday.Would I please reserve it.(Some of the email looked like broken English, my guess is Asian) She would give me an extra $50.00 to reserve the puppy.Payment would be by certified check or money order.Payment would cover my cost as well as shipping cost to be paid to the person picking up the puppy at my home.(which doesn't make sense as you read on) As soon as I received payment I should keep my money and send the remaining balance to the Head Office of the company that handles the shipment by Western Union. Here are some of the details she needed for issuance of the check to me. 1. Full Name. 2. Mailing Address no po box numbers. 3.Direct phone number at home and cell. 4. Acceptance of her offer. 5.Final asking price,once I get back to he with the above information. Needless to say this person will not be getting any puppies or dead frogs for that matter from me. Has anyone heard of this king of thing? I won't give you my response to her. But,there is a part two to this story.