[Dailydrool] Strange emails for puppies pt.1

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Wed Aug 3 08:09:48 PDT 2011

Sure sounds like the old eBay and Craigslist scams that you hear of.  I’ll
send you money, blah, blah, blah.  I got an email once from some yahoo that
was very similar, broken English, etc. only did not involve a puppy.  I
couldn’t resist – I actually replied that I was not born yesterday and
furthermore why don’t you stop trying to rip people off and get a real job
like the rest of us?    I actually received a response – me no crook, you
insult my family, etc, etc, etc.  Yeah, whatever . . .

Alicia Pool