[Dailydrool] Hound names.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 19:43:48 PDT 2011

One of my favorite names is Ernest T Basset, a takeoff on a character  from
the old Andy Gruiffith Show.  That is such a cute name.  Ben has  been
quite good lately, has been eating, not without some spoon feeding, but  eating,
He has started his fundraising for this year's Basset Fest, and is doing  a
pretty good job, but not as good as Pw. Charlie.  He left big paws to
fill.  He is sending his drool to the new Pw. Rolph, glad that he is a new  Pw.,
and hoping that he will get real better soon, so he can continue his slave
training duties.  Drool is also going out to Janie Anne and Siobhan on the
loss of their Min Pin Chess.  Such a  young age to head for the  bridge.
Prayers going out to all three of them.

Went to the doctor myself, and found out that the torn rotator cuff I have
cannot be repaired, and I need a reverse prosthesis(shoulder replacement)
put  in.  Now I will have two metal hips and a metal shoulder.  Flying will
be such fun.

Douglas and Ben