[Dailydrool] Transport to Natls

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Sun Aug 7 22:26:44 PDT 2011

I have a few Basset-y items, mostly of the china variety that I am
reluctant to ship to anyone, inasmuch as the last item arrived in
several hundred pieces. I'd like to give them to a rescue, any one of
them, who will be at October BHCA Nationals, and wonder if anyone in
Nashville area (or planning to drive through there on the way to
Kentucky) could pick them up at a designated location either on October
1st or 2nd? I have a friend who could deliver them to such a person -- I
don't travel that much myself anymore.
Two items are china plates with Basset drawings from about 50 years ago.
Either I bought them or received them as show prizes -- can't
remember... Other items may surface as we continue to go through years
of accumulated "stuff" we're finally weeding out of an overstuffed basement.
Thanks, Riche Churchill, aka BUGLER