[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lilly and PW Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Aug 8 03:06:02 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need.

This is Jasmin chiming in last week my sister Jade had to go to the
Hospital, fortunately the slave Johnathan was at home since Tuesday last
week taking a late winter break from the office. My sister cried out in
the most terrible pain on Wednesday, she could hardly walk. Before you
could say two woofs she was packed in the car and taken to the hospital
fortunately it was not a slipped disc at the base of the spine but a
pinched nerve after receiving a Voltaren injection, some traction and a
massage with Ice gel used in the treatment of horses showing lameness
she came home with a course of medication for the pinched nerve which
included 100 mg rimadayl which she will take for the rest of the week.
The slave Johnathan has massaged her back and legs 3 times a day and is
still doing so. On Saturday and Sunday she was back to taking her normal
walks. I am helping with the nursing by licking my sister clean
especially when they put the Ice on her.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Miss Cleo, Rockwell and
Droopy. Welcome drool been sent to Logan Wade and heart healing drool
been sent to the slaves and fur friends of PW Sadie , Preston Wade and
Christi who have all left for the Bridge , We will ask the slaves to
light a candle and give us an extra treat in their memory.

Jasmin and Jade all is getting back to normal and we are both looking
forward to Johnathan'Spring breaks from the office, the first being in
the middle of September when the slave William will also be taking a
break from the office and go into the country and Johnathan will look
after us and the other in the beginning of October when just Johnathan
will take a break from the office.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in.

Slaves Johnathan and William looking forward to taking time off from the
office to enjoy the Spring Season and making time to catch up on last
weeks drools.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx