[Dailydrool] Buddy - Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

Linda lindlu1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 8 10:40:57 PDT 2011

Dear, Sweet Buddy --
Although my heart aches for you and those who tried to save you, you are
now in a safe place where you can eat and play all you want!!
Already it is plain to see that you are a very special boy -- why Elder
Clara NEVER invites someone onto her perch, much less shares her chops
with them!!  That alone is remarkable - and then, to be escorted by
Clara to your shiny star on Rescue Road -- well ~~~ you are in for a
grand time little man -- enjoy every minute of your new journey!

Linda Lartigue
With Droolers Daisy, Sally, Baxter, Haylee, Weezy,Chica, Bogart and
Gretchen -- along with the non-basset - Bagels and our kids ATB - Lulu,
Cassie, Magnolia, Clarence, Pearl and Waldo