[Dailydrool] UTI

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 09:55:05 PDT 2011

My Evil Annie has a UTI,  I took in last week with a urine  sample  and the
vet said  it didn't show any signs of an infection,  paper test only so I
said OK and home we came , well over the weekend  she  would jump up out of a
dead sleep and run like something was hurting her and  start licking
herself,  yesterday I noticed long strings of mucus  in  her vulva area so I
called this morning  and said  " I WANT X RAYS to  check for bladder stone.  no
stones but he said she has a low grade UTI she  is on cephalexin and
cranberry extract, I am also putting desitin diaper rash  medicine  on her vulva as
it is pretty raw, it must burn her when she  pees.

there was a man  middle 50 who was carrying in his Rottweiler  ,  the dog
was old nad could not hardly walk any more. he was going to have  him
euthanized but when we walked in the door, the dog managed to lift himself  up and
walk over to greet Maggie and Annie, all the time wagging his tail, the
poor guy was sobbing and said thank you to us,  the rotty went and laid  back
down at the mans feet all the time looking at his master with the  most
expression of total love & trust that I have ever witnessed from  a dog,  so
then I started to cry,  but if you could have seen the way  he looked at his
master, the man then picked him up and carried him back to a  room.  he was
still in there holding his dog crying when I left.  so  what a day this is,
Annie is sick and I witnessed total love  now I  am going out to mow my weeds
in the humidity with a broken heart, hope I dont  fall off the mower
bwahahahahaaha !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags & Evil  Annie