[Dailydrool] Great News!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 11:40:57 PDT 2011

We have been lurking for a while now but read the Drool faithfully.  We are sending Healthy Drool for all in need and have been faithfully lighting our new Bridge Candle in remembrance of all those who have journeyed on to the Rainbow Bridge and send Heart Comforting Drool to all those that are left behind to grieve the loss.

So here is our great news!  First Fabulous Freddie is now 6 months with no sign of the melanoma returning.  Freddie will be going to meet his new mom, Vanna is just 8 days.  Vanna has set up the bed so Freddie will be able to sleep with her and take up 3/4 of the bed.  She is the perfect mom and the home that I have always dreamed of for Freddie.  There will be many tears but most will be happy tears as my dreams for Freddie are being fulfilled.   Freddie and I thank everyone that has helped him on his journey from the darkness into the light.  With everyone's support, prayers and drool we have now have a healthy, happy hound boy who has his Furever Home that will love him for the rest of his life.

If you could spare of bit of Calming drool for my Nelly Belle it would be much appreciate.  I will have surgery to remove the hardware from my ankle tomorrow (Thank doG! and no drool needed as this is one surgery I am so looking forward to!) and Nelly does not do well when I am away overnight.  While she is much better about my daughter coming in "her house" she doesn't do well with change and she is a true Mommy's Girl.   I envision my little senior gal being close to my side while I recover.  She will be playing the part of Nurse Nervous Nelly Belle.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang with the Kitty Korner
With our foster basset and soon to be adopted, Fabulous Freddie