[Dailydrool] drool request and a question...

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:33:26 PDT 2011

Good Morning Droolers!
I am asking for some drool for my Layla.  She goes in for a dental tomorrow
(Wednesday).  Her teeth have gotten really bad and her breath is awful to
say the least!  My hope is that they do not have to pull any teeth.  I don't
know how they got so bad.  I feed and treat her and Opie the same and his
teeth are fine.  I guess they are like humans...some people have good teeth
and others don't!  I just don't like the thought of putting her "under"....
Thank you in advance for some drool for my baby!

My second request is for Opie.  He has been licking his paw and now it is
all raw.  The vet believes it is because he is bored.  I have tried
entertainment, (lol) but he just likes to lay around!!  He is not a
player...just likes to stare up at you for all the "pets" he can muster up!
I remember someone wrote in recently about putting something on the paw if
they are licking it.  I believe it was vinegar and water.  I would like any
suggestions you can give me.  His paw looks so sore!

Opie and Layla send drool to all their friends who are sick and fighting the
good fight!

Enjoy the last weeks of summer!!  It has been raining here in Connecticut
for a few days.  We needed the rain, but not all at once!!!

Barbara Mom to Layla (I sure have stinky breath!) and Opie (my paw sure
tastes good!)