[Dailydrool] Ocu-GLO Rx

Karen Williams bazadaba at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 16 20:18:58 PDT 2011

Millie's vision in her left eye does not appear to be returning, so when we go back to the ophthamologist next week, we will probably start discussions on what to do next. So far her right eye looks like it is holding it's own and hopefully we can keep her from losing site in this eye.

I was researching glaucoma and found a product called Ocu-GLO Rx which is a canine vision supplement.  I'm curious if any one has used it with any success as a part of their glaucoma treatments.

Karen and Millie, Elwood & Beatrix
Check out my foster Bessie at Homeward Bound Animal Rescue
Please don't breed or buy while in shelters they die