[Dailydrool] wonder if this is normal

masuarez at aol.com masuarez at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 21:40:21 PDT 2011

I have not posted in a long time since my beautiful Oscar and Pelusa passed, it has been over a year now, But I have never
stopped reading the drool. I still get very sad when I think of my beloved dogs. I have not clean the drawer were thier meds and
leashes and his tshirts are everything is there I get too sad when I start cleaning it.  But at this point I think I want another basset
So my friend  told me of a 3 year old bassett that needed a home because his owners want to give him away
His name is Hunter. I went eo see him and he is the total opposite of my other two he is very mild, laid back
quiet I gess just different i was not overjoy but i like him,  on the other hand my husband said that he is not sure
he will be able to get atach to nother bassett that he loved Oscar and Pelusa too much and that he wasn't sure he
can love another dog the same and i think i feel the same, but at the same time i think that Hunter will help us heal
So I wonder, is it normal to fell this way, exited that i'm going to have onother bassett but at the same time
sad because is not Oscar or Pelusa? I sure hope I'm doing the right thing i know in my heart that i can love and give
a very loving home to this guy. The thing is that there is not turning back i will adopt him I told the man I will take him if
he have him neuter and he is complying with that. and in my heart I think i want him. Am I confusing? I just want hunter
to be happy.
I know many of you have gone thru this and, this is why i'm posting it here.
Thank you for listening,
Carmen