[Dailydrool] Evil Annie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 12:49:09 PDT 2011

Ok  Annie is going through some test to see why she is drinking and
wetting so much,  but I have a question, ( please someone tell me she is  TOO
young to get cushings disease ) she will be 4 in October. I am driving  myself
crazy here trying to think of what could be wrong. vet thinks  incontinence
what ?????  she is only three 1/2  going on 4  ! and she is not leaking
urine, she will stand up and empty her whole  bladder. tomorrow is slow in
coming,    she keeps turning  around in circles like she is trying to bite
something or something  hurts  vet said he thinks she is too young and healthy to
have a disc  problem . actually other than a dental and two cyst removed
Annie is really  healthy   Oh shit, I  just need  some more wine  !!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie