[Dailydrool] Wednesday's Issue #7

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 19:01:09 PDT 2011

Hi, Droolers!  I'm so glad I had time tonight to read today's Issue #7 and get caught up on all our friends' activities.  Chris, I didn't notice when I met you last week, that you were so severely scarred by so many different rescue bassets.  You are indeed a selfless basset rescuer and I'm so glad we're friends.  And, the description of Elsinore's maiden voyage into videos is simply priceless.   I can't wait to see the video - so please let us know how we can connect with it.  I hope all our bassets are enjoying good health and want to wish the Daphneyland marchers/waddlers the best of luck.  It sure sounds like fun!  Raymond is greatly troubled by his arthritis, and his internal growth seems to be bothering him.  I just hope he keeps moseying along, as we sure are enjoying him.  Even after all our other bassets for over 50 years of bassitude, he sure seems to be the greatest character.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!
                                                                                   Beryl & Raymond (& the 2 beagles)