[Dailydrool] Basset hugs and beer loving dogs

Tony K akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:05:17 PDT 2011

My Penny will let me hug her but she really prefers kisses and just being near.

Super Cooper gives kisses and loves hugs. Actually he likes any attention he can get.

Bubba "D" won't give you a kiss if his life depended on it and act like he is embarrassed when you try to give him a hug. (do dogs get embarrassed?)

About dogs and beer. My uncle had a terrier that justed loved beer as long as it was one particular brand. If you tried to give him something other than his favorite, he would turn his nose up and walk away.

Sent from my Samsung Captivate(tm) on AT&T