[Dailydrool] ear bite

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 22 13:04:35 PDT 2011

Those basset ears bleed something awful too. Dazey and Apollo the old
airedale got into it one
day over ONE potatoe chip. He nipped her ear and it bled terribly.  So they
bleed. Can't remember who got the chip.  And now I'm on here one day I went
home and a paperspike was stuck in the airedale's hip.
How I have no idea. Then there was the day I went home and the Airedale had
a venitian blind cord
wrapped around him. He luckily stayed till I got home. And the day a cop
came and I was away looking for previous renters- he said the Airedale said
'I dare you to come in'

Yeh I hope the owner tones down that terrier cuz next one he bites might not
be
so nice about it.
I KNOW!!!!!!!! The feisty Airedale and his protection of his harem.
Cost me a fine and a day in court cuz he nipped postman (so did the basset
but he
took the rap)
Georgie