[Dailydrool] TSBHR - Babygirl

irescue2 at comcast.net irescue2 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 17:46:44 PDT 2011

An update on the Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue's puppy Babygirl - Her name is now Gracie and she's doing really well. She had her follow-up appointment yesterday and passed with flying colors.  She actually has significantly less scar tissue in her lungs than the vet anticipated considering how sick she was.  She will have her eye surgery and be spayed next Wednesday.  She has an adoptive family waiting for her and they met her this weekend to the delight of all.

I'll post after her surgery to let you know how it went.  Thanks to everyone who has so generously donated to her

vet bills - we still have some ground to cover but are closing in on it.

Sue

irescue2 at comcast.net
856-678-1105

"there is nothing so rewarding as ending a life of suffering
without ending a life"