[Dailydrool] found hound - Frankln or Delaware County, Ohio

Beth teddyandizzy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 11:19:40 PDT 2011

I got an email this morning about a Basset hound lost in the Columbus area.
A friend of mine saw a poster at the OSU Vet Hospital.  I talked to the
people who have her (it is a female and sounds more like a red and white
than brown and white).  She was dropped off at this place (Companion Dog
Park in Delaware County) by a guy who said he found her wandering (with a
collar and a leash) near the Alum Creek State Park.  She has a microchip but
when they called the guy who was listed as the owner, he denied that she was
his. They're assumption is that the information is wrong and that there's
another guy with the same name and a different number. Call me a skeptic,
but I'm not so sure. She's in a good place at least and apparently in good
shape. The Companion Dog Park is where OBR has Bassetfest - very nice park
and very nice people. They said she's a real sweetheart, probably 1-2 years
old. Please email me if you know anything. Thanks.