[Dailydrool] Admiral Sir Belvedere

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:37:58 PDT 2011

With great sorrow we read of the passing of Admiral Sir Belvedere.  We
always called him Belvedere.  He was one of the arch enemies of the Order of
the Evil Basset Hound Empire, but we secretly admired him for his dashing
ways.  We can't believe he has moved to heaven.

Bel had the best home and the best slaves ever born to take care of hounds.
We are sorry that his liddle body wore out; however, his big spirit lives on
in heaven and in our memories.

Noah Go Slowah (ATB), Heidi Go Lightly (ATB), Stella B Low (ATB), Deohgee
the Stunt Double (ATB), Bullet (ATB), Roland, Duke of Ears, Truman, and Data
the Beagle.   Also, Calli the Weather Cat (ATB).

--
Janice Henry Colvin