[Dailydrool] Admiral Sir Belvedere

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 12:46:21 PDT 2011

A Salute to Admiral Sir Belvedere -- Head of the BABES Fleet...

We bid a tearful "Adieu" to Admiral Sir Belvedere, Head of the BABES fleet.  Sir Belvedere feerlessly acccompanied us on many a trip across the sea where we were joined by our gorgeous Cabana boys George and Bob the DOg (WE MISS YOU BOB!!) on many grand adventures at the BABES castle with Queen Bess and so many others.

Enjoy the wind in your sails sweet boy...and we look forward to many grand adventures at the Castle one day.

Mowgli & Baloo