[Dailydrool] Collars

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 19:54:08 PDT 2011

I'm looking for a new collar for all 3 dogs.  Roland, tall and slimmer
than standard, wears a change collar now because his neck needs access
to air or it breaks out.

Truman wears an attractive print collar.  I really need more control
over that dog when walking all 3.  Truman is a big basset boy and the
XL thunder shirt I ordered for Roland fits Truman nicely.

Data, the beagle, is a somewhat chubby beagle. He reminds me of a
puppy, in that he knows certain commands, but plays deaf when out of
my touching range.  He is a terrible barking maniac.  The new
neighbors have little barking dogs, and I thought that the
neighborhood dogs should start meeting and run through a few opera
medleys for cocktail hour.

I use leather leashes.  Leashes need a loop at the human end for me to
control the mob.

Please a give me some suggestions, with why you use a type of product.

Thanks,
Janice
--
Janice Henry Colvin