[Dailydrool] Is this normal

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 19 22:04:30 PDT 2011

Michele wrote:  "PS: Momma here, no the hounds are not given wine but have on
rare occasions managed to sneak a few lip sips from a glass. "

Ah HA .... so they all do it do they?  My husband has told me it isn't wise to
set a beer glass down where Snoopy can get at it.  Outside Snoopy has been known
to find a glass set down on the ground next to a chair an help himself!
Seriously!  A dog drinking beer.  Actually .... Natalie claims he's not a dog at
all.  She says he's part camel, part alien ... packaged up to look like a dog
... and a rather poor job at that.

They're not really dogs at all ... are they?

confused momPerson .... a dog breed that drinks beer and wine?