[Dailydrool] hotspots

Esther Strom esthermstrom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 07:55:26 PDT 2011

Knock on wood Basil has not had any hot spots, but Waldo had a few. As
recommended by someone on the Drool (and seconded by our vet) I cleaned the
spots several times a day with the blue power solution - it's not just for
ears! It really did help, although if you have a hound with lots of white
fur you do need to be careful, because the gentian violet stains.

Esther, Basil, and Waldo ATB