[Dailydrool] hotspots

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 09:36:16 PDT 2011

I agree with Esther on using the Blue Ear Power on hot spots or areas that look like they are developing.  Sadee Maye with all her allergies use to get them frequently.  I clipped the hair surrounding the hot spot, wash it with soap (I use goat milk soap) and water, pat dry, then paint it with the BEP.  Since Sadee's usually occur on her belly or pit area I made her wear her T.  I don't know what it is but a T always seems to make her think she can't scratch or bite the area.

Luckily we have had no hot spots in over a year but still get the itchies when the grass gets to long.

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang