[Dailydrool] dog food

Vi Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 22:55:07 PDT 2011

Hi, in reference to the dog food and the amount you feed your three
dogs.  I have five (5) dogs here that I feed Taste of the Wild.
Roscoe & Chloe are bassets, Patches a cocker, Gidget a shih-tzu and my
granddaughter's dog, Lily is a golden retriever.  They get fed twice a
day 4am and 5pm. At each feeding, Roscoe and Lily get 3/4 cup, Patches
& Chloe 1/2 cup and Gidget 1/4 cup.  Plus they get the small milk
bones as treats a few times a day.  The morning they get just dry
kibble and at night they get either veggies, a little pasta, canned
pumpkin or yogurt mixed in with their kibble.  They all seem to do
well on TOTW and the amount I feed them.
I hope this helps.

~~Vi~~mom to Roscoe, Chloe, Patches & Gidget