[Dailydrool] b elly bands

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 11:14:12 PST 2011

I have also had trouble with bbands. If i get it situated so it covers the
necessary anatomy, if Nigel drags himself anywhere it slides right off over
his hips. If he has one with elastic on, it just gets caught around his
legs, but the important bits are no longer covered. I figure it's a matter
of learning how to put it on a dog who is absolutely NO HELP WHATSOEVER by
myself.
I think a lot of this is learn-by-doing over and over and over and over.....
Do you detect a note of resignation?

MomPerson to Nigel, who is apparently built like a snake. (no hips.)