[Dailydrool] Belly bands

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Fri Dec 9 14:01:44 PST 2011

I teach at an elementary school in Portland , Oregon.  The parents of
one of our kindies have a small business, making dog accessories,
including belly bands. They are also owned by bassets and understand
the particulars of fitting the unique basset shape.

I have not used their belly bands, but have seen their products and
they are of very high quality. They are just all around nice people and
have no idea I'm posting this.

Here is the link to the webpage that shows their belly bands.

http://www.doodlebugduds.com/html/bandanas.html

You have to scroll down to find the belly bands.

Adrienne Gillespie, Fiona & Lucy