[Dailydrool] Da Aminul

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:43:20 PST 2011

Frum Conly an Nigel
an Llewis we guess.

Da MomPerson wented ousside taday wiffout we inna Van. Gone long time. Ok
we stay wif DadPerson an da biskit box whut he gib out treets frum mor an
mor an mor juss gib he da LOOK an a li'l whiney.
Den she cum home an she brung a aminal!!!
Whutz moor she say we cannit TOUCH!
It kinder grey.
Not say nuffin
Mptwhoopsbigfeets
Not do nuffin
SSo juss layin dere onna chair.
Conly teke a lil nibbel
Heer she cum eyebals twirhlin bloin smoke LEEB DAT ALONE

Well.
Ok.
Den she leeb. So Conly he teke anodder liddel nibble an da fing fall onna
floor
HERE SHE COME
oh wow hair on end an redeyeballs now LEEB DAT ALONE DAT MY COAT

Coat? if a aminal onnit? Hunh? She show we aminal juss on edge ob hoot.
Hood. We sez shure we leed it alone.
BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Love an Drool to them whut needs it,
Nigel, Llewis an Conly. (Mr. Cooper he nebber eben lookit it.)