[Dailydrool] Compound W

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Wed Dec 21 21:43:38 PST 2011

A strange thing happened  that I think could help Drooler's hounds.

Dadperson was treating a big hideous thing on his leg with liquid wart
remover.
Don't know what it was exactly ~  but it was about the size of Danny
DeVito, and it was slowly going away...
and now totally gone.

A few months ago Sophie had a sebaceous cyst removed, but then I noticed
she was starting another one on her back.
Dadperson's Compound W was just sitting on the end table, I'm sitting on
the couch with Sophie.....
so I just thought "why not?"and started applying it to Sophie's newest cyst.
 It turned her fur white and stiff, and it was kind of icky - so I stopped
the program,
and then started trying to get the stuff off with wet wash clothes, which
took a few times. (which I think made it reactivate)

That was a couple months ago - and I kind of forgot about it.
Then tonight we were talking about one of the hounds that went to the
bridge and her cysts - and remembered
the cyst on Sophie's back..... which I forgot about (yes I'm a bad momma)
and it was gone. Totally gone - just like the critter was on Dadperson's
leg.

Now I'm wondering what else Compound W can do?