[Dailydrool] Sick momperson...again...sigh

Paula Smith psmithrn68 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 04:12:25 PST 2011

This be Cooper again. Momperson gotted her tent outta her tummy and was
doing fine for bout 20 minites or so and den started having pains in her
tumtum...the hoobrudder called the peopledoc an he tolled him to git mommy
to the peoplespital again...well mommy was not havin nun of dat but brudder
tole her yes she was goin, he be big brudder, like ten feets tall...yes
Toby he is two ten feets tall...so back to the peoplespital she went.
Hoobruddwr said he lerned sum nu words when he was dwivin her dere! Dey
dint find any mowr of dem rocks in her, well in her weft kidny anyways I
finks she has sum in hew hed cuz she likes Toby and da dum
catbrudders...owww Toby that wernt nececcessry to bited me tail now was it?
FINE, you typie on the pooter den.

Toby here, we sure miss our mommy, she spended the last 2 nights in the
peoplespital...Dey no know what da matter wif her kidny but hopfuly she can
come home taday if those treats she don't share in the brown bottles helps
her feels better so she no have to have da straw in her arm no more...yes
she does so have a straw in her arm Cooper...it called an IB...I had one ob
dem when I gotten my toof takn out...no the vetman didn't take my bwains
out, least I gotted a bwains, yu just a dumm bwonde...oh just yu wait tills
I dun, den I am gonna get youse, you little bwat

Well I'm gunna go chase stooped brudder Cooper, will let ebererybuddy nose
whuts goin on wif mommy as soon as we find out any more...byebye for now
Toby the mostest magnificent king of da house, dumb blonde Cooper, Millie
and the dumb catbrudders...oh and da hoobrudder to