[Dailydrool] @ Annette ~~ I feel your pain! LOL

Joey Williams joeyjohn1957 at cox.net
Mon Dec 5 14:16:34 PST 2011

One year, I DID decide to go with the  not-perfect photos.   I got a 6 picture card (I have 6 dogs) at Snapfish and used those crazy photos.   That card was a big hit with my mailing list people.   Now, I just take casual photos throughout the year and use those.  No hassle, no cussin', no setting my hair on fire.