[Dailydrool] My dd card photo shooting adventure...

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 08:22:08 PST 2011

This is why I never seriously try to get a picture of all the hounds together. When we had Abner, neither of the other dogs wanted to sit next to him. Now we have three who are pretty happy to be together, but I still wouldn't trust them to all sit down at the same time and give me a good pose.

So when you see our howliday cards, all three hounds will be present but separate. On the other side of the coin, all three will look good. No one will turn her head away or close his eye just as you're getting the perfect shot.

When we went to Tri-State's howliday party, Jason got the perfect picture of Dexter with Santa. If I hadn't already designed my card, I'd be tempted to use it as our howliday card this year.

I guess I have to admit I'm not the best hound photographer. But their card will still be cute. As soon as I get them, I'll start sending them out!
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets