[Dailydrool] Cold Winter Nights

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 09:29:46 PST 2011

Marlene,

When my husband became ill, he didn't share the blanket as well as he had
before, so I put 2 sheets and 2 blankets on the bed.  We each have our own
sheet and blanket and there is no pulling and tugging.  It really works very
well.

The girls seem to love the colder weather.  We live in an old building and
it certainly isn't air tight but they seem very happy to snuggle into their
couches and sleep away.  I think I remember reading in Rita Mae Brown's
mysteries about foxhunting (*American foxhunters never hurt the foxes*) that
the hounds are most comfortable at 45 degrees.  But, of course, they are in
a pack.

Good luck with the chill.  I think it's going to be with us for a while.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil