[Dailydrool] Fabulous Freddie's Firstgiving Page

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 19:56:52 PST 2011

This evening I sat down at the computer and made our Fabulous Freddie a
Firstgiving page of his very own.   I have never attempted this so I hope some
of our drool family lets me know how I did or any changes that I should make.
Should I check the box that says how much each person donated?  I wasn't sure
about that one but at this point every dollar we raise helps this wonderful basset.

Freddie and I are doing our part to raise money for to help pay the cost of surgery
and follow up care.   Doc said yesterday we really need to do the surgery soon as
the oral malignant melanoma mass has already started to grow back.  (Dag Nabbit!)

So please take a look and of course feel free to donate. (Yep, I am begging again!)
http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/FabulousFreddie/golden-gate-basset-rescue-inc
Don't forget to share the page with your family, friends, co-workers and even strangers
on the street.  Believe me I have no shame when it comes to the kidz.  I even hit the doctor
up yesterday.  My best friend was mortified! Bwahahahahaha Bwahahahaha

We so appreciate all the drool and prayers we have received.  Please keep Freddie in your
prayers.  We send Healing Drool to all those in need.  Eva and Leslie we are sending extra
special drool, prayers and our love out to you.   Please both of you recover quickly.   Eva I am
so thankful the docs found the infection before the transplant.  Remember it is just a minor
set back and our babies at the Bridge were whispering in the doctors ear.

Karen and The Dog House Gang
Volunteer/Foster for Golden Gate Basset Rescue
ggbassetrescue.org