[Dailydrool] lip/flew lesion

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 05:13:40 PST 2011

Melissa - I had my Duffy at the vet yesterday with another problem and also pointed out his new lip lesion - he is almost 11 and I had never seen one before.  She said absolutely not to worry and to treat it with any ear or skin meds I had on hand - have been using Tritop and it is already less inflamed.  Not a natural product, but one you may have around the house!  I do not imagine it tastes very good and I have not seen him lick it off.

Just as an aside - ultrasound and bloodwork and urinalysis later - it appears my male dog with blood in his urine has a UTI - so yes, it does happen!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , RESKU , HORSEKU and DUFFY TO THE RESCUE with TOM SCHRECK!