[Dailydrool] Do it yourself cremation

Dawn bassetslave at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 19:09:34 PST 2011

I have been Drooling daily since March 1996. Have found information, friends, not friends, travel, a cause and both enjoyed/loathed any number of topics. In those nearly 15 years I have never been as disgusted as by the instructions on how to cremate at home. The perfunctory apology is NOT an excuse and I can't imagine which of the moderators  let that through. Aside from any question of legality, it was in such horrific taste that the mental image literally makes me ill. My bassets kidding about roasting felines was deemed in bad taste, but how to cremate is welcomed? That post was horrific!

.....and starts with a grossly inflated price being quoted. We have had the misfortune to require the services of a crematory a number of times in recent years. Including last spring.  The price was $160. If someone wishes not to pay the mark up of a veterinarian, the answer is to deal directly. It is not to engage in the deplorable actions detailed.

That post needed to be rejected. It was in such extreme bad taste as to shock the conscience.

Dawn
Sent from my iPhone