[Dailydrool] Jade and Jasmin with Lillyand Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Feb 16 05:17:16 PST 2011

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, our brother PW Justin and our sister
Lilly woofed in to say what a wonderful time the houndies had ATB on
Valentines Day. Queen Fey Fey and her court had arranged an afternoon
Picnic to celebrate the day. There were beautiful cloths placed on the
lawn with lovely soft pillows scattered on the cloths. Queen Fey Fey had
the assistance of some Humans ATB who rode around the picnic grounds on
tricycles with trailers behind, filled with lots of wonderful goodies,
stopping at the various picnic spots for us

houndies to help ourselves to what ever we fancied. Justin said after
the food they all lay on there pillows watching the clouds on their
backs and even received tummy rubs from the Bridge Humans. The bridge
houndies all got to sniff Tucker, Princess Boey Anne, Louie, Flash
GoodBuddy Park and Zephyr who have all recently arrived ATB along with
others.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Lady Belle, Button Girl,
Xaxa,Freddie and human Eva. We are sending heart healing drool to the
slaves and furfriends of Zephyr who left for the Bridge and will ask the
slaves to light a candle in his honour.

As the slave Johnathan will be at home with us tomorrow we are hoping
that he will also arrange a picnic lunch for me and my sister on the
front lawn and not the back lawn were we usually hang out.

Jade and Jasmin looking forward to lots of good treats while the slave
Johnathan is at home with us

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in on the sisters and slaves

Slaves William and Johnathan.