[Dailydrool] Woderful Post Angelika

Houndy2 at aol.com Houndy2 at aol.com
Thu Feb 17 10:49:06 PST 2011

Dear Mod Squad (and Us  Too The General Drooler Family),

I am so glad for what you do to keep the DD good and real. Please  know how
highly thought of you all are.  Angelika you wrote that post  well. Aunty
Sandy you are a positive and truly wonderful person. You are  all truly a
terrific group. We would be going down in flames if it were not  for our own
very knowledgeable and able Mod Squad. Thank You  for writing that post
Angelika.

THANK YOU MOD SQUAD FOR WHAT YOU DO!!!  YOU ARE TERRIFIC!
In the past...I have been  around a looongg time...and ye sometimes
censored, flamed even and of course Drooled on...and too sometimes I don't  really
like what I start to read...but it is MY CHOICE how to take it or   if to
even read it.  WE NEED YOU MOD SQUAD!!!  PLEASE STAY!

HAVE A GRRREAT VACATION MOD SQUAD BE SURE TO PLEASE CME BACK!

Sending Love and Drool
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO  JP and Alexa Paul and Hounds