[Dailydrool] Moderating

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 10:52:37 PST 2011

Wow, I am sorry it gets so stressful for you guys. I am so appreciative to
the Mods for reading through everything and handling sensitive matters with
care and diligence. I am also extremely appreciative of Melissa and Alex for
paying for and supporting this entire listserve. I don't know where I'd be
without the drool. Yes, I'm sure I would've survived puppyhood, but I
wouldn't be the best houndy mama I can be, and I certainly woulnd't laugh
nearly as much as I do now.

I acknowledge that we are all different. Different races, different
political opinions, lifestyles, etc. But we are all here for the hounds. Or
at least that is how its supposed to be. It sucks when other things come
into play that disrupt our true purpose: Learning about, loving and rescuing
basset hounds. Sharing hilarious stories about our hounds, and sharing in
the heartbreak that comes along with loving these amazing dogs.

Thanks for all you do, Moderators! I hope that you all enjoy your week long
break, but I also hope the mods return, because I think the purpose of Mods
is very good and much needed in a group of 3,000+.

Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert