[Dailydrool] Robert's suggestion....

Mucci, Annette Annette.Mucci at us.hjheinz.com
Fri Feb 18 05:50:58 PST 2011

>From Robert...
"PS. that reminds me.. we should start a "You might have a hound problem
if .." session and see what kind of list we can get through... :)"

I'll bite...

You might have a hound problem if...you use any article of clothing you
are currently wearing to wipe drool or eye boogies, regardless of where
you are  or whom you are with....

(we could all probably put Jeff Foxworthy out of business with this sort
of list...)

Annette, Schroeder, Sophie, Apollo, Cash and Maya (atb) and Cassie (atb)

This communication is intended for the use of the addressee
only and may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you received this
communication in error, please destroy it, all copies and any
attachments and notify the sender as soon as possible. Any
comments, statements or opinions expressed in this
communication do not necessarily reflect those of H.J. Heinz
Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates.