[Dailydrool] Missing and You might have a hound problem

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Feb 19 07:37:26 PST 2011

Happy Birthday Pierre Jr...We here at ASTT HQ hope that the brown truck makes a birthday stop at your house or in the very near future.  We also are wishing you many tasty treats and belly rubs for your special day.
Kacy, What a wonderful story about Butch.  I am so happy that he is okay. My Wolfgang ATB got out once,I was at work the x had left them all out and a storm came up.  Wolfie was terrified of storms. So he bolted somehow squeezing out of the gate.  I got home and searched the neighborhod but could not find him. I prayed the entire night to God, doG and any other deity that would listen to me for the safe return of my heart dog.  I got up the next morning and started to open the front door and praying once again "Please let Wolfgang be here when I open this door"  And by the grace of the Gods a prayer was answered.  There was Wolfgang curled up on the purch in front of the door.  I cried, I praised the Gods, and I held and loved on that dog the rest of the day.  I was nearly looney toons with worry and that was just one night of him missing.  I can't imagine an entire week.

Also Kacy, Colt likes to be blow dried too.  He likes to bite at the air.  LOL

You might have a hound problem is you ask the DH to get you a glass of water or something to eat from the kitchen because you have hounds in your lap and don't want to disturb them.

You might have a hound problem if you had to buy a DVR for "Your bassets" so that you could pause, or rewind your favorite shows so that you wouldn't miss anything when your hound decides it's time for a potty break...'NOW PLease" and it's not during a commercial.

I loved Sally's You might have a hound problem.  OM Dog how true is this!  LMAO!  "You know you have a hound problem when you look at your handsome, clever, funny, affectionate hound and realise he has all the attributes you would like to find in a man - except, maybe, the running around with your underwear in his mouth in front of visitors."

Oh Yeah, I two am missing some of the drools, # 11, 13,14,15.  Not sure what happened...just hoping that the program somehow miss numbered them and that myself and others are not actually missing any DD's.
I agree with needing the moderators back and the needing the No Flamming Policy/rule.  Just my two milkbones worth.

Glad to heat that Freddie and Xaxa are doing better. The boys and their Dane mix house guest will continue to drool for their health and surgery recovery.

The The boys and Rambo have had a busy morning.  They slept in, had breakfast have been outside to patrol the grounds, chased some squirrels and a cat, played and are back in the house for a nap. Rambo is passed out on the loveseat, I am sitting on one end of the couch catching up on drools with Colt beside me and Ruger on the other end of the couch on his perch sleeping and occasionally opening an eyeball to scan the backyard through the big picture window for intruders.

Love and drool to all!
Michele momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers & Rambo