[Dailydrool] Maggie is annoyed.

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 20:17:36 PST 2011

We have had a quiet evening.  Ninja and Marley snoozed in the family room with me.  Shelby wandered around and mooed.  Maggie was nowhere in sight.  She was on my bed with her spot saved.  She only gets to sleep there when the DH is away.  She puts her big spotted but up near my face and is out.  Apparently I did not come to bed early enough and she had to hoist her fluffy self off of the bed and down the stairs to let me know that evening was over.  She has her back feet on me now so I won't forget she is here.  She is such a big smooshy baby.  Ninja is on the loveseat and has managed to take up all of it.  She is not amused because Maggie is by me.  Marley is curled up in the baby(puppy) bed ignoring all of us. The kitties are on stealth missions around the house.  Life is good.

Julie with the "shy", retiring bassets and two incognito cats.