[Dailydrool] Lady Belle--aka Belly Has gone to the Bridge

marti716 at roadrunner.com marti716 at roadrunner.com
Tue Feb 22 17:31:59 PST 2011

 Belly had a compassionate and loving Dr. Heather,who came to the house and helped Belly cross over. Tracy and Dennis and I were here to love her and kiss her goodbye. It was sad,of course.And the tears haven't stopped yet... But Belly wasn't frightened. She left surrounded by people who loved her. I will miss my little mighty Basset. She was the boss here. We loved her with all our hearts. She loved us unconditionally. She was a wonderful friend for 14 and1/2 years. I have no complaints about Belle. She was the best of the best.After she had passed the other 3 dogs came out. They sniffed her. But it was hardest on my Maisie May. She stood over her frightened and protecting Belly. Belly often helped Maisie through things that were hard for Maisie. .Now Maisie must be brave. After everyone and Belly left. Maisie and I had a talk. Then they all ate. And although she is a bit nervous. She is ok. The love and friendship we shared with Belly. Is something that will stay in my heart always. She will always be here and be a part of me.
I remember the day she arrived. In a cardboard box with a flannel shirt over it. She popped out. And we cried. And today we cried again. Her friendship was so important in my life. I am so happy i was able to enjoy her for 14 years. She has made me laugh and cry. But
always and forever has enriched my life. I miss you Belly. Kiss Heide and Lovey for me. And wait for me.. We will meet again my old firend.
I Love you Belly

Mom- Maisie May-Louie-G--Sugar Bear

www.thesewandsews.com
 Best prices for Machine Embroidery!