[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 17:46:20 PST 2011

Boy, did my wife surprise me this morning.  I did not realize that Ben  has
been working on her, too.  This morning she ran out of the corned beef
hash that she has been putting on his feed, so she used the chicken stew we
used  to give him.  He looked at the food, gave it a few sniffies, and just
laid  down.  He did not move at all, just laid there.  After 10 minutes, I  saw
her go over to the food and start to hand feed him until he became
interested enough to decide to eat.  That is so out of character for my  wife.  Way
to go Ben.

Douglas