[Dailydrool] Help help need help wif squrrls!!!Urgent!!!

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Feb 23 09:52:44 PST 2011

Ruger woofing in: RED ALERT, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP,  AAAAARRRROOOOO RED ALERT.
ALL PAWS ON DECK!  Okay ASTT we are sending in a Task Force to deal with
those dang squirrels at the Szaton house!  Sadie fire up the helicopter,
Bazzzle and Colt load up the mini guns, the howlitzer, and the hellfire
missiles. KY Team & NC AST teams prep your gear & guns were heading out.
Wait..Nigel, Llewis and Conley, isn't it still cold and snowy up their?
Teams pack your cold weather gear and the snow paw boots.  Who on the team
is my explosives expert?  We'll send those varmints to meet their maker.
Save the human slaves.  What Colt? What do you mean we can't use explosives?
It will blow up  Nigel, Llewis and Conley & Mr. Copper Sirs house.  NO! we
just blow the sections out where the squirrels have set up base camp.  That's
why I asked for an expert.so we don't bring the whole house down.  Ohhh the
guns and missles might bring it down on the initial attack. ok  here is the
plan.  Mr Cooper Sir you evacuate all the human slaves and the hounds.  No
you can't leave Conley behind.  Everyone out by o'dark thirty Friday night.
Then we send in the Teams along with the helo and blow those squirrels to
bits.  The house unfortunately will be destroyed.collateral damage and all.
Mr. Cooper Sir and the basset trio come to stay at ASTT HQ until the humans
rebuild your home.  Hopefully with better anti squirrel devices , more along
the lines of a fortress! ASTT prepare to move out!  Ruger ASTT Director out.
Ruger "Mom Pack our bags were heading out on a mission"
Colt"Mom, Pack us some extra Chicken Jerky"