[Dailydrool] Drool needed please!

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:24:29 PST 2011

Dis Daisy Bewwe ob da Thundering Herd. One ob our not-a-basset sisters (Siberian Husky named Maya) gotted hurt reel bad yesterdey, and we wants her to getz well reel soon! Herz is a beautimus gurl, eben tho herz not a Basset. Owr Mama has dem drops coming out ob her eyez dat happens when herz is sad, so pleeze send sum good Basset Drool to Maya in da Vetspital so herz will get bedder reel quik and dem drops will stop coming out ob Mama's eyez. Fank you berry much.
Lub, Daisy Bewwe, Molly, Buddercup, Buster Brown and all ob dem odders ob da Thundering Herd.

Mama here. Yesterday, our 3 year old Siberian Husky bitch escaped from the back yard and was hit by a car. We took her to our vet yesterday, and she has lacerations, bruises and her tail is broken, maybe more. They will X-ray her today. They didn't yesterday because she was in so much pain and was going into shock when we got her there. If her tail is broken close to the body, it may have to be amputated. The poor baby must have been hit and then rolled a ways, because she was covered in mud. It had plastered her beautiful fur to her body. The vet had to rinse her off to check for wounds. You wouldn't believe how much mud was on her! Any get better drool would be appreciated for Maya. She is a sweet girl and we love her very much.

Thanks. Brenda and the Thundering Herd